We’re proud to offer discounted pricing for Twist to help support the journeys of our non-profit users.
Non-profits are eligible for a 50% discount on Twist Unlimited so that they can keep their teams organized and spend more time working towards their most important goals, while reducing costs.
How to apply for the discount
If you’re part of a non-profit organization and are interested in applying for the 50% discount, please follow the instructions below.
- Prior to applying for the discount, your organization needs to have a Twist account.
- If you don’t have one, sign up for one here.
- If you already have a Twist Free or Twist Unlimited account, you’re ready to apply.
- Your organization’s name & website.
- Brief description of your organization’s mission.
- Email address and team name associated with the Twist Unlimited account you are wishing to receive a discount on.
- Official documentation that proves non-profit status -- an example would be the 501(c)(3) or your country’s local version of similar documentation.
How the discount works
We will review your application and get back to you within 10 business days.
Once you’re approved, your discount will become active in one of 2 ways:
- If you currently have a Twist Free account, you can now upgrade to Twist Unlimited and you will receive a 50% discount on your first and subsequent billing cycles.
- If you’re an existing Twist Unlimited customer, any fees you incur as of the date of your application’s approval will be charged at 50% of the full cost.
If your approval is denied, we will email you directly to let you know.
Q: Can the discount apply to fees that I’ve already paid? Will it be prorated?
A: No, we cannot provide refunds to your organization for fees you’ve already paid. The discount will not be prorated in any way, either. However, we will certainly apply the discount to all future payments.
This also applies to the end of your free trial. If we approve your application after your 30 day free trial is over, we will not be able to reimburse you for the first month. That’s why it’s important to apply as early as possible.
Q: I’ve sent my application but haven’t heard back yet. How long does it take?
A: We will try to respond to inquiries within 10 business days. If it’s been over 10 days, you can follow up with us by contacting support.
Q: What is my Twist “Team Name” and where can I find it?
A: Your Twist Team Name is the team name you used when you signed up for your Twist account.
If you have forgotten your Twist team name, log in to Twist on the web, and it will be named in the top right corner of the screen, to the left of your avatar.
Q: Do you offer discounts for educational or affiliate programs?
A: We do not currently offer discounted pricing on Twist for educational organizations or affiliate programs. Nevertheless, we hope to launch a Twist for Education plan in the future – please subscribe to the Doist Blog to receive updates.
Q: What if we can’t provide the requested information to prove that we are a non-profit? Can we still get the discount?
A: If you cannot prove that your organization is a non-profit per the documentation above, we will not be able to approve the discount. We will not be able to make any exceptions, unfortunately.
Q: What if I change my Twist admin email address? What if I want to transfer ownership to another admin?
A: Your discount will apply to the Twist account, not the email address itself. So as long as that Twist account is active, it will still have the discount.
Q: How long is the discount period, and what happens when my discount period is up?
A: Your discount is permanently active for your account.