Switching teamwork tools can sometimes be a challenge. We’ve prepared this Twist checklist so that your teammates can get the most out of Twist and take a step towards calmer, more organized communication.
- Create a General channel for your entire organization. Create a few other channels that people can browse and easily add comments to.
- Start an Introductions thread in your organization’s General channel and post a personal introduction.
- Start a few other threads, post some comments and add reactions to those comments.
- You’re ready to go! Now you can share the onboarding checklist with your teammates.
Welcome to Twist
Thanks for joining Twist! The best way to get familiar with Twist is to watch this two minute overview video explaining How Twist works:
Now you're ready to begin! Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1: Log in
- Join your team from your invitation email or from the unique URL that your team admin shared with you.
- Log in to Twist. Learn how here.
- Download the mobile and desktop apps.
Step 2: Fill out your profile
- Learn how to update your profile here.
- Upload your profile picture.
- Review your name, role, and update your contact details.
Step 3: Get started
- Read the What is Twist guide to learn the basics of using Twist for team communication.
- Find and join your organization’s General channel. Learn how here.
- Find the Introductions thread and write your personal introduction. Learn how to write a comment here.
- Leave a few emoji reactions to other people’s introductions. Learn how here.
Welcome to Twist—you’re up and running! You can read more getting started guides here.