Every team member in Twist has a role which defines what they can and can’t do within the app. Read about the different roles and settings below.
A Team Admin manages the entire team, as well as looks after the Twist billing and account information.
- Invite and remove members
- Change members’ roles
- Change team settings
- Update billing information
- Delete channels
- Delete groups
- Delete the team
- Do anything a Member can, such as creating channels, starting threads and posting comments.
A Member has full access to use Twist. The majority of your team will have the Member role.
- Invite other members to join the Twist workspace
- Browse and join all public channels
- Start threads, post comments, create channels and create groups
- Send messages to teammates
- Update their individual settings
A guest is a limited member of your team.
They have similar access to a Member, but only within the specific channels to which they have been invited by a Member or Team Admin.
This role is ideal for people like external contractors or clients you need to communicate with.