Many teams use a variety of tools that are indispensable for their collective productivity. One of the most powerful ways to connect your team's tools to Twist is with the Zapier integration.
Zapier is a web-service that automates your work by connecting Twist to 750+ other apps like Google Drive, JIRA, Buffer, Intercom and more. With a Twist-Zapier integration, you'll be able to import data into Twist as well as push Twist data into various third party tools.
To connect Twist with Zapier, follow the steps below.
- Visit Zapier.com
- Create a Zapier account and log in.
- Visit Twist’s Zapier page, where you can browse different integrations (Zaps) between Twist and other apps. When you find one that works for you, click Use this Zap.
- After reading the description, click Create this Zap at the bottom of the page.
- You'll be asked to connect your accounts to Zapier.
- If you have trouble connecting Twist to Zapier, follow the instructions here.
- If you have trouble connecting to other accounts, please visit the Zapier help center.
- Continue creating your Zap and selecting the options you'd like.
- If you have trouble understanding the various options, please read the Zapier Twist help page to see all the possibilities.
- Finally, click Finish to create your Zap.
- Once your Zap is created, make sure to toggle your Zap "on." It's now ready to go and will run automatically!
How much does this integration cost?
Zapier's "free forever" plan allows you to use Twist Zaps for free. Zapier also offers more advanced functionality on its paid plans. For additional pricing information please visit Zapier's pricing page.
Who can help answer my Zapier questions or help troubleshoot my Zaps?
Please email email@example.com for additional questions or troubleshooting help.