If you're having trouble using Twist for macOS, here are a few FAQs that may help you out:
Q: Twist for macOS is crashing.
A: If Twist for macOS is crashing for you, here are a few ways to fix it:
If you can successfully open Twist for macOS, try the following steps:
- Open Twist for macOS.
- Log in if necessary.
- Log out.
- Now, log back in. This will fix many crashing issues.
If you can't open Twist for macOS because it crashes before you get in, then try the following steps:
- Close Twist.
- On your macOS, go to Finder > Go > Go to Folder.
- In the bar, type or copy/paste in: ~/Library/Application Support/Twist
- Delete Twist.sqlite. You can also delete the other Twist.sqlite files there (shown in the image below).
- Reopen Twist. This will fix many crashing issues.