- ⚙ Your menu options will no longer display profile photo options when you don’t actually have a profile photo.
- ⚙ Emojis would occasionally overlap with text on non-retina screens. All emojis will now be placed properly.
- ⚙ Your Twist will coordinate with the rest of your device by using system fonts instead of Open Sans.
- ⚙ Small user interface tweaks to make things just a little more intuitive.
- ⭐️ You can crop your profile photo to show off your best side.
- ⚙ Your settings has been given a facelift to better keep track of your customizable options.
- ⚙ Data sync should be a lot smoother now.
- ⭐️ You can now access your team’s invite link using a direct URL – useful if you happen to create new invite links often.
- ⚙ A few small tweaks to copy (aka the tiny words inside the app that you probably don’t notice much but we care about anyway).
- 🐛 Firefox users weren’t able to edit their teams’ groups. In the spirit of web browser equality, we fixed it.