V1.00.44 - Nov 23, 2017
- ⚙️️ A few updates under the hood to keep things moving smoothly.
v1.00.43 - Nov 17, 2017
- ⚙️️ Twist had a subtle makeover to keep it easy on the eyes.
- 🐛 Some comments and messages were mysteriously disappearing after posting. The case has been solved and it won’t happen anymore.
- 🐛 When you set time off, the dates will now be calculated correctly.
- 🐛 The spinner on the top-bar would occasionally spin forever. We stopped it.
- ⭐️ You can now add team members to channels or groups directly from their user profile.
- ⭐️ If your Twist team doesn’t have a group yet, you can create one directly from a user’s profile to get started.
- ⚙️️ Threads no longer have the "user is typing" indicator to keep Twist distraction-free.
- ⚙️️ Emoji reactions have been re-ordered. 😯
- ⚙️️ A few cosmetic updates to please the eye.
- ⚙️️ The team list is now sorted alphabetically.
- 🐛 Previously read messages and threads would occasionally reappear as unread, but that's been fixed, so no more deja vu.
- ⚙️️ If you save a bookmark of a thread in your Inbox, the link will work for as long as you need it to. This works if you copy the URL, too.
- ⚙️️ We coordinated Twist’s look so options panels look the same throughout.
- ⚙️️ Channel Members are now sorted alphabetically
- 🐛 The keyboard shortcut to edit your last comment/message was accidentally editing the wrong comment/message. It’s fixed.
- ⚙️️ When someone is in away mode, you’ll no longer see their entire away schedule next to their avatar. You’ll instead see a shorter note like “On vacation” and can click their avatar to see details about the date.
- ⚙️️ You’ll see tooltips placed in more intuitive spots.
- 🐛 There was too much white space around the notification banner but now it’s laid out perfectly.
- 🐛 Spell-checked our Portuguese translation one more time.
- 🐛 Sometimes you had to refresh to see a new thread, but now your new threads will appear properly.
- ⚙️️ We spell-checked our Portuguese translation. Obrigado!
- 🐛 Dates and times are now accurate no matter what timezone you’re in.
- ⚙️️ When you attempt to edit a comment or message, you can start typing right away now that the cursor automatically jumps to the edit box.
- ⚙️️ You may have noticed Twist’s heart emojis were black, but now you’ve got the real heart emoji (❤️️) instead of the suit one (♥️️).
- 🐛 If you tried to attach a file and it failed for any reason, Twist would keep retrying to attach the file. Now you can delete the failed attachment and stop the endless cycle.
- 🐛When choosing a language, Chinese languages are now listed correctly.
- ⚙️️ When you preview an attachment, it will look right even when the attachment is especially high or wide.
- ⭐️ When you’re writing a comment or message and click away to something else, you’ll receive a confirmation asking if you’re sure you want to discard your edit. This ensures you won’t lose your edit if you accidentally click on another link.
- ⚙️️ You can now see time-off information on your user profile, as well as edit your time off details when looking at your own profile.
- ⚙️️ You can now see the connected Google email address for your account.
- ⭐️ Whether you’re starting a new thread or checking your Inbox, you can now save time by using keyboard shortcuts.
- ⚙ You can change your password more easily now that you don’t have to re-enter your original password.
- ⚙ Twist is a bit faster thanks to some performance tweaks.
- 🐛 There is multi-language support for the date picker when scheduling time off.
- ⚙ Your menu options will no longer display profile photo options when you don’t actually have a profile photo.
- ⚙ Emojis would occasionally overlap with text on non-retina screens. All emojis will now be placed properly.
- ⚙ Your Twist will coordinate with the rest of your device by using system fonts instead of Open Sans.
- ⚙ Small user interface tweaks to make things just a little more intuitive.
- ⭐️ You can crop your profile photo to show off your best side.
- ⚙ Your settings has been given a facelift to better keep track of your customizable options.
- ⚙ Data sync should be a lot smoother now.
- ⭐️ You can now access your team’s invite link using a direct URL – useful if you happen to create new invite links often.
- ⚙ A few small tweaks to copy (aka the tiny words inside the app that you probably don’t notice much but we care about anyway).
- 🐛 Firefox users weren’t able to edit their teams’ groups. In the spirit of web browser equality, we fixed it.