Integromat is a service that saves you time by automating workflows that you usually have to do manually. Specifically, it lets your apps speak to one another and allows you to set automated scripts so certain actions happen automatically across your apps. Here are a few sample workflows you can use with Integromat.
- Everytime you receive a new email, a new message is automatically posted into Twist
- Whenever you post a new Twist message, it is also posted to your favorite task manager automatically.
- Everytime someone fills out a form, a thread is automatically posted to Twist.
Workflows can get as complex as you'd like so check out the Integromat Twist integration page for more examples and details.
How to Connect Integromat to Twist
You can only set up integrations on the web for now, but other platforms are on the way.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twist account.
- Head over to the Integromat Twist integration page.
- You can click one of the ready made workflows on the page, or create a new integration using one of Twist's triggers.
- Triggers will activate when a certain condition is met, such as "Watching a thread" which updates when a certain thread is updated. Or you can use one of Twist's actions, which activate when an action like "Post a message" occurs.
- You can combine these triggers with triggers from other apps to create useful workflows for yourself.